Reset or reload max script?
Reset or reload max script?
I have a script that has a bunch of controls and rollouts and it is shown using a rollout floater.
I need to have a button that returns the script into its original state with its original values. like when I closed and reopened it.
there are several changes during the usage of the script and the user needs to close and reopen the script every time he/she needs to use it. and there is a lot of opening and closing.
I wanted to have a button that resets or at least reopens the script on its own.
1 Answer
1
Perhaps put your initializations in a function and call it from on <rollout> open do (<func>) and on button pressed.
on <rollout> open do (<func>)
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.