Getting HTML of a page that protected from a DDoS


Getting HTML of a page that protected from a DDoS



I tried to get the page HTML code using jsoup and just URL from java.net but the page protection from DDoS gives me a code of the protection page.



The protection is trying to veriefy that my program is a browser then it redirect me to the main page when i use a browser but it doesn't return me the main page code when i try to get it from my java program.



I've been googling a lot but i did not get anything not worthless )



the site - https://anilibria.tv
what it returns - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dEr_RB1-Jh5qlSQRN2yGVRTSkmbnzHhI/view?usp=sharing









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

List of Kim Possible characters

Audio Livestreaming with Python & Flask

NSwag: Generate C# Client from multiple Versions of an API