influx db tags and latency issue


influx db tags and latency issue



I have the following influx table:



time | tag_1 , tag_2 | amount(field)


time | tag_1 , tag_2 | amount(field)



If I execute query like this (WHERE statement on one of the tags only):



SELECT SUM(amount) FROM table WHERE tag_1 = 'id1' and time > X AND time < Y


SELECT SUM(amount) FROM table WHERE tag_1 = 'id1' and time > X AND time < Y



I get 30 seconds latency.
I use influx V1.5.2 on AWS t2 medium and I have about 1 million records.



Could it be related to the fact that I only use one tag to filter? On this query I need only one. on other queries I need both.



Regards,
Ido









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

List of Kim Possible characters

Audio Livestreaming with Python & Flask

NSwag: Generate C# Client from multiple Versions of an API