codecept: command not found in PhpStorm + Babun


codecept: command not found in PhpStorm + Babun



I´m trying to use Codeception for WordPress.



Environment



I managed with composer to build the project wp-browser but when I try to run a command with the key word codecept, I got this error :


composer


wp-browser


codecept



bash: codecept: command not found



I checked my PhpStorm configuration in Settings > Languages & Frameworks > PHP > Test Frameworks and I can see :


Settings > Languages & Frameworks > PHP > Test Frameworks


Path to codeception executable : E:pathmy-test-projectvendorcodeceptioncodeception



I had in PATH for all users E:pathmy-test-projectvendorcodeceptioncodeception after following this question, without success.


E:pathmy-test-projectvendorcodeceptioncodeception



When I test the command codecept in Babun outside the PHPStorm Terminal, that works, so it seems to be a PhpStorm problem.


codecept



What could be the thing I forgot ?





Correct path is `E:pathmy-test-projectvendorcodeceptioncodeception`
– Naktibalda
Jul 1 at 20:58





Yes, it war an error inside the question. It´s what it was generated by composer so the problem is not that. I will modify my question.
– J.BizMai
2 days ago




1 Answer
1



I tried again and now it works.
I´m not sure the reason why but it could be because on PHPStorm I clicked (to resolve an other problem ) on



File > Invalidated Caches / Restart....


File > Invalidated Caches / Restart...






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

List of Kim Possible characters

Audio Livestreaming with Python & Flask

NSwag: Generate C# Client from multiple Versions of an API