What statistic method to use in multivariate abundance data with random effects?


What statistic method to use in multivariate abundance data with random effects?



I am working with multivariate data with random effects.
My hypothesis is this: D has an effect on A1 and A2, where A1 and A2 are binary data, and D is a continuous variable.
I also have a random effect, R, that is a factor variable.


D


A1


A2


A1


A2


D


R



So my model would be something like this: A1andA2~D, random=1=~1|R


A1andA2~D, random=1=~1|R



I tried to use the function manyglm in mvabund package, but it can not deal with random effects. Or I can use lme4, but it can not deal with multivariate data.


manyglm


mvabund


lme4



I can convert my multivariate data to a 4 level factor variable, but I didn't find any method to use not binary but factor data as a response variable. I also can convert the continuous D into factor variable.


D



Do you have any advice about what to use in that situation?









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

List of Kim Possible characters

Audio Livestreaming with Python & Flask

NSwag: Generate C# Client from multiple Versions of an API