An exception occurred processing JSP page /index.jsp at line 39
An exception occurred processing JSP page /index.jsp at line 39
I really don't know what is wrong with my code .Help~
HTTP Status 500 - An exception occurred processing JSP page /index.jsp at line 39
type Exception report
message An exception occurred processing JSP page /index.jsp at line 39
description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: An exception occurred processing JSP page /index.jsp at line 39
36: <c:forEach items="${list }" var="movie">
37: <tr data-genuitec="wc1-0-18">
38:
39: <td data-genuitec="wc1-0-19">${movie.moviename }</td>
40: <td data-genuitec="wc1-0-20">${movie.time }</td>
41: <td data-genuitec="wc1-0-21">${movie.endtime }</td>
42: <td data-genuitec="wc1-0-22">${movie.price }</td>
I added it,but I don't know if it will be helpful
– Jiaget
Jun 30 at 14:59
What is the WHOLE exception?
– mentallurg
Jun 30 at 15:06
@金亚杰 没人看见你的异常啊!
– lucumt
Jun 30 at 15:16
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
Provide your exception. It is not clear what you want.
– mentallurg
Jun 30 at 14:13