bootstrap how to place a button between two column


bootstrap how to place a button between two column



I have a grid of 8 columns,enter image description here I need to add the button between them please see attachment.



I'm very new in bootstrap, I'm using bootstrap 3. please suggest me the best solution and also as it is 8 columns I'm not able to manage in col-lg-12 grid
it is breaking to next line , I need to place in a single row horizontal scroll can also work in this case.



please suggest.enter image description here





Add Your Code !
– Dr. Strange
25 mins ago





You may want to use explicit CSS styling instead of Bootstrap in that scenario. Especially display:grid seems useful here.
– jaboja
23 mins ago


display:grid









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

How to input without newline? (Python)

C++ thread error: no type named ‘type’ MINGW

Analog for TagView in flutter