Changing Kernel Level Settings For Android [Customized OS]
Changing Kernel Level Settings For Android [Customized OS]
I am a Computer Science student and an Android Developer ( Creating Apps Only ).
Recently we've been given a task of creating a customized Android OS ( Beginner Stuff Only )
My part focuses on two jobs.
1: Change the startup animation to some new designed one based on University.
2: Add a button in the system icons for mic control. The logic must enable/ disable mic at the kernel/driver level and not at application level.
Part 1 is easy and it won't take time, but how am I supposed to tweak settings at Kernel Level? I have no experience whatsoever.
Kindly guide me what do I need to do?
What software and what skills do I need? Any sort of Tutorial or guide or something?
Thank you !
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.