Error when trying to execute a resigned app


Error when trying to execute a resigned app



I'm learning about reverse engineering Android Apps.
I'm working on google translate. I started by unpacking it using apktools then I package it and sign it with my own certificate.
Now, when I try to run it I'm getting the following error:


E/GrowthKit: Failed to get accounts using GcoreGoogleAuthUtil
android.os.RemoteException: Accounts ContentProvider failed: Caller isn't signed with recognized keys!
at bnt.c(Unknown Source:5)
at bns.b(Unknown Source:2)
at ciz.b(PG:3)
at dbm.a(PG:15)
at dgw.run(Unknown Source:23)
at dda.run(PG:11)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1162)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:636)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)
E/GrowthKit: Failed to get accounts using AccountManager, missing permission GET_ACCOUNTS



Can anyone explain to me what's happening?





Maybe ask this question in a pirate cave.
– Kling Klang
Jun 30 at 13:57









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

How to input without newline? (Python)

C++ thread error: no type named ‘type’ MINGW

Analog for TagView in flutter