How to upload Composer to DirectAdmin (sharedhost)


How to upload Composer to DirectAdmin (sharedhost)



For my laravel project I see that it is required to have composer on the server. I have downloaded composer to my machine, but I don't know what that means to do it for the server. How can I accomplish this?





Can you ssh into the server?
– user2094178
Sep 16 '15 at 16:41





i just learned ssh so im not sure how to do that. Can you explain?
– Ricki Moore
Sep 16 '15 at 16:58





First you must find out with your hosting if you have ssh enabled.
– user2094178
Sep 16 '15 at 17:17





Ask your server provider,that's the easiest solution and if you do all you need to do is follow composer installation - Linux / Unix / OSX
– Gal
Sep 16 '15 at 17:43





1 Answer
1



If you use sharedHost, you probably will not have access to SSH.
To to update composer, you need to connect to the server through the server with putty or something else like that and run the command composer update






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

How to input without newline? (Python)

C++ thread error: no type named ‘type’ MINGW

Analog for TagView in flutter