Will I be able to code/publish iOS and Android apps in Mountain Lion using React Native framework?


Will I be able to code/publish iOS and Android apps in Mountain Lion using React Native framework?



I'm starting to learn React Native and I'd like to NOT use Create React Native App to code for Android and iPhone because it seems I'll lose some part of the "fun".


Create React Native App



In order to do that, it seems I need to use a Mac OS to code, or at least test on iPhone.



MacBooks are out of my budget at the moment, and download from internet is not an option, so the only option, that seems quite right, is to virtualize a Mac OS, but the latest available OS to buy is Mountain Lion.


Mountain Lion



Will I be able to code/publish iOS and Android React Native apps on Ubuntu and test/publish, on both plataforms, using Mountain Lion in a VM? Thanks in advance!


iOS


Android


Mountain Lion









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

How to input without newline? (Python)

C++ thread error: no type named ‘type’ MINGW

Analog for TagView in flutter